JFHA Summer Camp: Why: We, at JFHA, believe in GIVING. And what better way to do that, than to reach out all, as a way to give back something to society through what we know best… HOCKEY.
How: JFHA Summer camp, organized by the members of JFHA's coaching staff, under the leadership of Jude Felix. Training is age/skill specific and entry is open to all.
- Hockey Camp for Boys 'N' Girls
- Includes Training from Hockey Stalwarts as well as sessions on High End Fitness & Nutritional Requirements
Key elements: - Guest instructors include current and former international players and Olympians. - Sessions by Expert trainers. - Training on astroturf
The objective of this program is to encourage all participants to have fun, in an environment of learning, while also helping them better their fitness.
2019 JFHA Summer Camps
- 2019 JFHA Summer Camp Giving Is 'FUN'Da Ver 7.0 April 6th to May 5th, 2019, 7:30 to 9:30AM. Click here to download the registration form.
- 2019 Hockey Summer Camp for Boys & Girls at St Germain Academy from April 6th to May 5th, 2019, 8 to 10AM.
- 2019 Hockey Summer Camp for Boys & Girls at Tattva School from April 6th to May 5th, 2019, 7 to 9AM.
2018 JFHA Summer Camp Giving Is 'FUN'Da Ver 6.0
April 7th to May 6th, 2018. Click here for all the actions from the camp.
2017 JFHA Summer Camp Giving Is 'FUN'Da Ver 5.0
April 2 to 30th, 2017. Click here for all the actions from the camp.
2016 JFHA Summer Camp Giving Is 'FUN'Da Ver4
April 2 to May 1, 2016. Click here for all the actions from Giving is 'FUN'da 4.0.
2015 JFHA Summer Camp Giving Is 'FUN'Da Ver3
April 6 to May 3, 2015. Click here for all the action
2014 JFHA Summer Camp Giving is Fun -Da Ver 2.0
April 5th - May 4th, 2014. Click here for all the action
2013 JFHA Summer Camp - Giving is 'fun'da
Session on Nutrition by Ryan Fernando (Sports Nutritionist, CEO & Co-Founder - Qua Nutrition):
Source: Ryan Fernado's blog