All Indian citizens, Indian passport holders and Indian tax-payers can make a donation to Jude Felix Hockey Academy by drawing a cheque in favour of "Jude Felix Hockey Academy Charitable Trust" and sending it to the below address
Jude Felix Hockey Academy Charitable Trust
68/31, Doddaiah Layout, Jogupalya Halasuru
Bangalore 560 008 India
Please attach a cover note to the cheque stating your Full Name, Email, Phone, and Full Postal Address to help us send across a receipt to you.
All Indian donors are eligible to receive tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax rules.
Volunteering is a personal choice; volunteers help us build our organizational strength and visibility. All JFHA's programs are designed around volunteers who provide extra hands to enable us to do tasks and activities that might not otherwise get done.
Importance of volunteering to us means:
- Motivated and interested in the organization
- Willingness to serve with commitment
- Something of value to contribute
- Professional, ethical and cooperative
- Willingness to assume necessary responsibilities
- Leadership and communication skills
- M E G & CENTER, BANGALORE
- DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT & SPORTS (GOVT. OF KARNATAKA) (DYES)
- SWISS RE SHARED SERVICES PVT LTD
- CHILDREN'S MOVEMENT FOR CIVIC AWARENESS (CMCA)
- KARNATAKA STATE HOCKEY ASSOCIATION (KSHA)
MEDICAL PARTNERS & SUPPORT:
- Sita Bateja Hospital, Langford Town, Bangalore.
- Spectrum Physio
- Dr. Vinay, Dentistry
- Dr. Aiyappa, Prime Orthocare, Banaswadi.
- Dr. Conrad Rasquinha, E N T.